BCAA’s with a scientifically validated ratio of (2-1-1), and a massive does dose of Citrulline Malate (2.5g).We also combine electrolytes, sodium (at doses above 20mmols when mixed at the recommended ratio), as well as potassium to assist with hydration. BCAAs have long been studied, showing benefits in reducing muscle soreness, faster recovery time, reduced muscle breakdown and a better retention of maximum muscular force. Citrulline-malate supplementation enhances other amino acids, especially the branched chain amino acids during exercise. Combining BCAAs in a validated dose with high doses of Citrulline Malate means optimal benefits from both compounds, resulting in the best endurance, recovery and strength gains possible, as well as maintaining effective electrolytes levels
BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) are a group of three essential amino acids, including leucine, isoleucine, and valine. They are often used as a dietary supplement by athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Here are some of the potential benefits of BCAA supplementation:
1. Muscle building: BCAAs play a key role in stimulating muscle protein synthesis, making them a popular supplement for those looking to build muscle mass.
2. Reduced muscle damage: BCAAs can help to reduce muscle damage caused by intense exercise, leading to faster recovery times and less muscle soreness.
3. Improved exercise performance: BCAAs can help to reduce fatigue and improve exercise performance, particularly in endurance activities such as running and cycling.
4. Reduced muscle loss: BCAAs can help to reduce muscle breakdown, particularly during periods of calorie restriction or fasting.
5. Improved insulin sensitivity: BCAAs have been shown to improve insulin sensitivity, which can help to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
6. Reduced fatigue and improved mental focus: BCAAs can help to reduce mental fatigue and improve mental focus during exercise, particularly in long-duration activities.
7. Improved immune function: BCAAs can help to improve immune function and reduce the risk of infection, particularly in athletes who are training at a high intensity.
Overall, BCAA supplementation can be a useful tool for athletes and fitness enthusiasts looking to build muscle, improve exercise performance, and support overall health. However, as with any supplement, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before beginning BCAA supplementation.
L Leucine, L lsoleucine, L Valine, Citrulline Malate, Flavouring, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tartric Acid, Sweetener (Sucralose), Potassium Gluconate, Vitamin B6.
This product contains traces of soy lecithin which enhances mixability.
Consume 14.2g [approximately 3 standard teaspoons) of Elite BCAA.
A flat standard teaspoon equals 4.7g of Elite BCAA.