Vegan protien is all natural ingredients, oreganic plant proteins with 100% natural flavours and sweetners. Dairy free, soy free. We've also removed common allergens from our 100% organic Brown Rice Protien and 100% organic Canadian Yellow Pea Protein.Our vegan protein averages 81% protein, from non GMO, organic and naturally grown sprouted Rice and Pea proteins. It is ideal to assist recovery as well as muscle maintenance and growth. Perfect substitute for whey it has a full balanced spectrum of 18 amino acids which cannot be gained from either in isolation in levels which are ideal for muscle recovery and repair. High in specific Branch Chain AMino Acids, Essential Amino and Glutamine.
Pea and rice protein are both popular for vegans, vegetarians, lactose intolerant and dairy free people. They are great sources of plant-based protein that offer a range of health benefits. Here are some of the key benefits of each:
Benefits of pea protein:
1. Easily digestible: Pea protein is highly digestible and absorbed well by the body, making it an ideal source of protein for people with digestive issues.
2. Builds muscle: Pea protein is a high-quality source of protein that contains all the essential amino acids needed to build and repair muscle tissue.
3. Weight management: Pea protein is low in calories and high in protein, making it an excellent choice for people looking to manage their weight.
4. Promotes heart health: Pea protein has been shown to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
5. Reduces inflammation: Pea protein contains bioactive compounds that have been shown to reduce inflammation in the body.
Benefits of rice protein:
1. Hypoallergenic: Rice protein is hypoallergenic, meaning it is less likely to cause allergic reactions than other sources of protein.
2. Builds muscle: Like pea protein, rice protein is a complete protein that contains all the essential amino acids needed to build and repair muscle tissue.
3. Easily digestible: Rice protein is easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system.
4. Vegan-friendly: Rice protein is a vegan-friendly protein source that can be used as an alternative to whey or other animal-based proteins.
5. Lowers cholesterol: Rice protein has been shown to lower cholesterol levels and improve heart health.
Overall, both pea and rice protein offer a range of health benefits and can be used as part of a healthy, balanced diet to support muscle growth, weight management, and overall health and wellbeing.
Plant-based proteins differ from animal proteins in their lower protein content and reduced levels of leucine and essential amino acids (EAAs). Since animal proteins are more similar to the proteins in our body, they can be used more efficiently and quickly by our body.
On the other hand, a blend of plant-based proteins offers a more comprehensive source of protein, which makes it a viable and attractive substitute for animal proteins. Such blends of plant-based proteins offer a more balanced range of amino acids and are comparable to whey protein in terms of supporting muscle growth and recovery.
Rice and pea protein are often used together in protein blends because they complement each other's amino acid profiles, resulting in a more complete protein source.
Rice protein is low in lysine but high in sulfur-containing amino acids like cysteine and methionine, while pea protein is low in sulfur-containing amino acids but high in lysine. By combining these two plant-based protein sources, a more balanced amino acid profile is achieved, resulting in a protein source that is comparable in quality to animal-based proteins like whey.
In addition, rice and pea protein are both hypoallergenic and easy to digest, making them a great option for people with food allergies or sensitivities. They are also vegan-friendly and sustainable, making them an excellent choice for those following a plant-based diet or looking for more environmentally friendly protein options.